We are pleased to announce that we are now taking clients.
Please call to make your appointment! 970-368-2373
…Serving Summit County and the surrounding mountain communities of Colorado.
Bethany Immigration Services, with the authority of the Department of Justice, offers legal guidance to obtain lawful U.S. immigration status and other immigration benefits.
We would like to help you find the best options for which you may qualify. Here are some of the immigration benefits we can help you obtain:
A way to obtain a green card (become a permanent resident) through a relative who is a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (Dream Act/DACA)
A way to gain lawful presence for undocumented people who came to the U.S. as children.
The process by which a Lawful Permanent Resident becomes a US Citizen.
Bethany Immigration Services cares about immigrants. And we are working to help them.
- FACT: Immigration law in the U.S. is a very complex, often bewildering system.
- FACT: Most immigrants have ongoing needs for legal help in navigating our immigration system.
- FACT: Attorney fees can mount up quickly to thousands of dollars.
- FACT: Many immigrants have very limited financial means.
- CONCLUSION: There is a huge need for low-cost legal services.
- SOLUTION: The Dept. of Justice has created a means through which qualifying non-profit organizations can be trained and obtain government approval to provide low-cost legal immigration services.
GOOD NEWS FOR THE IMMIGRANTS IN SUMMIT COUNTY AND SURROUNDING MOUNTAIN COMMUNITIES:
Bethany Immigration Services is open in Frisco, Colorado, to provide very affordable legal help for immigration matters.